недеља, 24. мај 2015.

"I do not believe me when I say:
* Comes in 5 minutes
* I will not eat more
* smrsacu
* I want to learn. "
"I knew that he was doing everything it could make me laugh, but I was even a sense of humor left."
"Do not you realize that it destroys for something that does not exist?"
"Do you love does not exist?"
"Love certainly exists. But you stuck to this silly theory of soulmates. As if there is some kind of a perfect connection between the two individuals, destined to meet .. "
"Well, is it a silly belief that there may be someone able to make us happy, someone who would like to grow old?"

"Of course not, but you believe in something else: the idea that the earth is only one person created for us. As a kind of original work that nan missing and needed our body and soul. "
"Everybody's insomnia has its full name."
"The hardest thing to pronounce the most important words."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар