петак, 28. август 2015.

2K15

Long were we, sorry about that ♥☻
The truth has sharp teeth and therefore do not expect to see anything good when you smile.
We raised our little house of cards about other people and now we are well, happy. The only thing I am afraid of this silence he starts choking every time we get out of the thought ... did not we be better?

Who are you to give you the right to pass judgment on my life? I am not perfect and I do not have to be. Before you start pointing the finger, make sure that your hands are clean.

The artist will revive an ordinary object, do something that speaks, thinks and feels. Art is my life, a pity that I know about it is this.

And in the end♥
It can not be a ton of makeup and tight dress that you can tufted girl with a loud and sincere smile. There can never!

♥THE END♥

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар